Wholesale Terms & Conditions
How to Order:
- Opening orders and re-orders may be made by email, or within the Jollity & Co website through your customer account.
Pricing + Minimums:
- Our minimum opening order is $300 USD.
- Our minimum reorder is $150 USD.
- All products are sold in multiples of 6. Temporary Tattoos and Sticker Sets are sold in multiples of 12.
- All prices are listed in us dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- We accept the following payment methods for orders placed on our website: all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club), and PayPal (in USD currency only)
- After six months and over $1,000 in orders, accounts are welcome to apply for net 60 terms.
- A 10% monthly service charge will be assessed for all past due invoices. Orders will be placed on hold for accounts with past due invoices until invoices are paid in full.
- We offer wholesale accounts to brick-and-mortar retailers and online retailers.
- After reviewing your application, we may ask you for additional information to qualify and approve your account.
- All products purchased under a wholesale account must only be used for resale purposes.
- Please note that the actual color of our products may vary slightly from the photographs shown on our website or in our catalog.
- Samples can be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to see the actual product prior to placing an order. to obtain samples, you will be charged the wholesale cost per product plus shipping charges.
Jollity & Co Promotions:
- Promotions (i.e. promo codes on newsletters, postcards, social media, etc) are exclusive to customers who purchase at retail price and are not applicable to wholesale accounts.
- In addition to international shipping charges, international wholesale customers are responsible for any taxes and customs-related duty fees as applicable. in some cases, you may be required to pay customs duty fees or shipping surcharges billed to Jollity & Co once your order has left our warehouse. payment for such post-delivery fees and charges must be submitted to Jollity & Co immediately upon receipt of invoice.
Returns + Cancellations:
- We do not accept returns on wholesale orders.
- In the event that you’ve received damaged or defective items, please accept our apologies! Please reach out to us within 5 days of order receipt at email@example.com providing both the order number in question and details about the damaged or defective product you received.
- Order cancellations are only accepted in the event we are not able to meet the agreed-upon delivery date for your order. We are not able to accept order cancellations under any other circumstances.
Discounts + Retail Pricing:
- With the exception of short-term promotions or sales, our products may not be sold for less than the current us MSRP retail price listed on our website.
- We reserve the right to refuse future business with any account reselling our products at or near wholesale prices.
- The resale of Jollity & Co products via Amazon (and other marketplace websites), Etsy, eBay (and other auction sites), Alibaba/Aliexpress, or social media sites (such as Facebook or Instagram) is not permitted. failure to comply may result in your wholesale account being revoked.
- All photographs, designs, products, content, text, and graphics found within the Jollity & Co website and wholesale catalog are the exclusive intellectual property of Jollity & Co and its licensors and may not be reproduced in any form without our express written consent.
- Our wholesale catalog and price sheets are not to be distributed or shared in any form.
- If you would like to use our product photography to market Jollity & Co products, you must be an approved retailer.
- If you are an approved retailer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to our images. please note that these images remain the sole property of Jollity & Co and we maintain discretion over the final usage of images.
- All Jollity & Co photos and written content may only be used on another website or in print with express permission from and when credited to Jollity & Co and Daydream Society.
- All photos and content can be shared on social media without express permission, but only when Jollity & Co and Daydream Society is credited and tagged when applicable.
- We reserve the right to refuse future business with anyone who does not comply with our intellectual property terms.
- By submitting a wholesale application, you are agreeing to have your email added to our wholesale marketing subscribers list.
- You will only be added if your application is approved.
- We promise to never spam you or share your contact information with anyone.